Two years later, the College of White Plains consolidated with Pace University and the School of Law was established in 1976.The assets of Briarcliff College were acquired in 1977.Employees should refer any questions to their immediate or departmental supervisors and/or an authorized member of Human Resources for any assistance with the interpretation of such policies.
Another move to the Transportation Building at 225 Broadway took place in 1927 in response to continued growth.
In 1948, the Board of Regents approved Pace Institute for college status.
In the years following, IBM Corporation opened an international education center, NYNEX opened a center and the Hastings Center moved its operations to the Briarcliff site.
In 1953, the School of Computer Science and Information Systems was established as its own entity.
IMPORTANT NOTICE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE POLICY Pace University reserves the sole right to interpret, add, delete, or modify all provisions contained in this handbook.